Dr Rachel Bradbury graduated from the University of Sydney with both Medical and Science (Honours) degrees. She undertook physician training at Concord Hospital and completed advanced training in Endocrinology at both Vincent’s and Westmead Hospitals in Sydney. Rachel was awarded a PhD for her research in the field of reproductive endocrinology, in particular, the molecular and functional characterisation of the calcium-sensing receptor (CaSR) in the human placenta. She has published numerous papers in peer-reviewed international journals and remains active in medical research. Rachel enjoys teaching the next generation of doctors and currently holds a Clinical Senior Lecturer appointment at the University of Sydney.
Rachel’s hospital appointments include Westmead Hospital (HVO), The Mater Hospital, North Shore Private Hospital and Westmead Fertility Centre. Fertility treatments, including Ovulation Induction (OI) and In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) can be managed by Rachel through Westmead Fertility Centre. She is an active member of the Endocrine Society of Australia, Fertility Society of Australia and the Endocrine Society (USA).
Dr Rachel Bradbury is a clinical endocrinologist, confident in all areas of endocrinology.
|Areas of Expertise
- Reproductive Endocrinology/Fertility (male and female)
- Pre-Pregnancy Care and Menstrual Disorders
- Bone Health including Exercise/Weight Induced Bone Loss
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and Weight Management (insulin resistance)
- Gestational, Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Disorders including Management in Pregnancy